Applies to Dual Speed Vegetable Juice Extractor (EH-CJ01; Easehold JUC)
- Place strainer bowl on the top of the motor base, then place the stainless steel strainer basket inside the strainer bowl.
- With hands on the outer edge, press strainer basket down firmly to latch into position;
- Place the juicer cover to the strainer bowl, positioning the feed chute over the strainer basket, and lower into position.
- Raise the locking latches up to lock into place.
- Place the pulp container under the nozzle on the left of the machine.
- Push down the active juice outlet, then place the juicer container under the juice slot.
- Slide the food pusher down to the fee chute by aligning the groove in the food pusher with the small ridge on the inside of the top of feed tube.
Strainer basket must be assembled properly, or there would be noisy when machine is working and also might cause some damage to the machine.